clients / case studies / universities
ASU Alliance for Construction Excellence
A new look and significant new functionality to a dated website
A fresh look-and-feel, new product store, new ecommerce, better integration, easier administration, and positioning for future growth
The leadership of Arizona State University’s Alliance for Construction Excellence approached Ephibian to significantly update their web presence.
What did we do?
The first phase, which had to be accomplished in a matter of a couple of weeks, entailed rapidly putting online some new coursework/guidance to take advantage of federal incentive programs. With visibility at the State congressional and Governor level, the first phase was successful under tight scrutiny and timelines.
After the initial work was complete, the project evolved into an overall upgrade of the Alliance’s web presence. These efforts included:
- Content Management via the Drupal framework, an ASU IT standard
- An updated look-and-feel, including flash animation, while retaining ASU brand standards
- Implementation of a document store, filled with valuable materials from past Task forces, courses and workshops
- A more effective way to handle payments and sponsorships
- Shopping cart modifications
- Improved site-wide management capability
- Integration with:
- Salesforce for customer relationship management
- iLinc for delivery of course training materials
- Integration with ASU’s e-commerce system
- Integration with the ASU Foundation for specific ACE events
What was the result?
- A more attractive, engaging site
- Better user flow
- Additional commerce possibilities
- Much easier administration
- Positioning for future expansion