clients / case studies / businesses
A major overhaul of their existing online presence
A redesign and rebuilding of Fastaff's existing website
Fastaff is one of the nation's top agencies for professional travelling healthcare professionals. Their leadership felt that their previous website did not reflect their company or the level of quality they provide.
Since the project potential involved multiple layers of development complexity, Fastaff partnered with Ephibian to provide a solution.
What did we do?
- With a limited budget and within a few short weeks of development effort, Ephibian graphically redesigned and launched the new Fastaff web presence
- Carried out a data integration with Fastaff’s back-end human resources databases
- Allowed for continued Content Management via Dreamweaver Due to pre-existing personnel training
- Allowed for future enhancements
- Site services both employers and healthcare professional employees
- System includes a built-in moderated discussion and message board, for the exchange of ideas between healthcare professionals and between Fastaff and its clients
- Incorporated an online library of compensation and travel-related forms and informational documentation, available in .pdf format for online reading or download
- Added a feature for the publication and viewing of an online quarterly newsletter
How did we do it?
- Database-backed system details open employment positions, and an employment advertisement feature
- The system incorporated the ability for non-technical administrators to create, modify and post online forms (e.g., applications) and deliver the resulting data to the relevant Fastaff staff
- System was built upon an open architecture for future enhancements
- We built an import feature to integrate the website data with Fastaff’s back-end PeopleSoft human resources database. Built atop the PostgreSQL relational database, it allowed for real time PeopleSoft integration and other modular extensions in future phases
- Preserved Fastaff’s legacy education investment in Dreamweaver for Content Management