clients / case studies / businesses
Gold Stars Speakers Bureau
Create improved online functionality
A new web presence with many new features
The goal of the Gold Stars Speakers’ Bureau was to revamp their web presence, with a new design and many new features, that accurately displayed their competence and professionalism and to help them effectively compete with other national service bureaus.
What did we do?
- Redesigned the look and information flow of the Gold Stars website
- Implemented an interface that preserves their legacy investment in an internal Speakers database
- Designed a Home Page that highlights featured speakers and prominently displays Gold Star’s main service (the ability to rapidly search for professional speakers by name)
- Built in a more sophisticated search capability through the “Find Speakers” link, allowing users to search for professional speaker by name, subject matter, location, and/or fee range
- Included a content management tool that allows Gold Stars' staff the ability to perform a database file upload on demand, or manage speaker content, products, newsletters, and website text with no knowledge of HTML, SQL, XML or any other programming language
- The content management tool allows Gold Stars' to manage the website look and feel, also
What was the result?
- New Look & Feel, which they now can completely manage themselves
- Improved Information Flow
- Internet Search Engine rankings improvement due to optimization
- Key to their business, both speakers and organizations looking for speakers can rapidly review their speaker catalog, and query it with a variety of criteria
- Multimedia capability